Debt makes rich
Miming Clever managing good debt that the company's turnover in the tens of billions in just two years. How?
What a feeling experienced by someone when the debt was in the bank? Malukah or feel worried about not able to pay the installments? Both the feelings I had experienced two and a half years ago, recalled Miming Pangarah, printing company owner from Bandung, Indoprint. When present, any amount of debt in the offer I will definitely take, he said. In 2002 Miming just ordinary businessmen and not known as current success.
Only after he got the blessing from the 'play of bank loans' names fly especially among communities Entreprenur University (EU). I learned how to have money to work for us, he said. Before this, I only have a few tens of million of debt, and at that time I was just thinking how can I make my debt is paid off. I do how to cover the debt, it turns out it was the wrong way! he said.
Learning from the EU's frontman, namely Purdi E Chandra, he understood the new way of doing business in a more precise is not trying to how the debts be paid off, but instead is how to be able to get a bigger debt than the debt. So when he only had a small debt, he claimed to have worked furiously to keep the store in order to close the monthly mortgage installments. Contrary to the present, the amount of interest should I pay per month to the bank approximately $ 60 million, but it was not me who pays, because the benefits of running a business that is closing itself, he explained. The logic is simple. Rough calculations bank interest rate is about 1.5% of the amount each month. While profit is obtained from at least business is 5% and more. From there the great interest that must be borne already closed the added rest of the profits. Although the difference is only 3.5% was already quite large when multiplied by the total debt of Rp 500 million, for example.
Regarding the risk of bad debts because of business that can not walk or lose Miming dismissed that possibility happen as long as it's small entrepreneurs in managing the financial management discipline. The principle that must be held that the use of credit kuncuran for consumptive purposes is taboo to do. He cautioned if people have started to dare to use the thousands of money from the bank to outside business interests, then it will continue to recur reckless in increasingly larger amounts. I am sure that he will go bankrupt, he threatened. Miming confirmed that the problems often faced by the SME level business when dealing with the bank is not able to convince the creditor. So from the beginning wanted to ask keredit he has applied the following accounting standards following the balance sheet and bank statement. Report to make good our finances so that banks trust us, he said. Problem mortgage? Not a problem, because that's owned assets in the collateral, so the risk does not exist, because I shop at most taken, he said lightly.
Currently, he admitted that he had had five fruit shop and is building its own printing plant, in addition to opening another business that is a few salons in waralabakan, RB, screen printing business, and also has purchased a franchise Primagama. So the total assets owned is approximately USD $ 7 billion in achieved in just 2.5 years. Meanwhile, total loans reached about USD 3.5 billion amount. When first I was afraid the same bank, my business turnover of approximately USD 150 million only a year, now when I dare to use bank loans my turnover is above 10 billion a year, he said firmly. Credit in large numbers of course can not be expected to immediately. I also started from a small amount, he said. First apply for credit worth USD 30 million, then increases with the asset that is derived from previous funding. It is necessary to maintain good relations by not making a mistake with the bank, he added. Although its business network has started menggurita not mean the EU is an active speaker should be busy taking care of business every day. Should he traveled freely through its activities as a speaker to various cities across Indonesia in Jakarta, Cilegon, Bogor, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Palembang, Padang, Denpasar, and others. I was the most sought after Pak Purdi, he said. While the business affairs he has mempercayaksan on human resources dealing with professionally. I am applying to hire professional management, including myself, he said. He wanted to make sure that if by what he did he could do the jump as now, surely someone else will be too.
I just want to change the minds of many people that the business does not necessarily use the money, the important need courage, he said. Added, when someone already has the intention to do business, think about the business of business and the course. This means not only to daydream but he said nothing.
What a feeling experienced by someone when the debt was in the bank? Malukah or feel worried about not able to pay the installments? Both the feelings I had experienced two and a half years ago, recalled Miming Pangarah, printing company owner from Bandung, Indoprint. When present, any amount of debt in the offer I will definitely take, he said. In 2002 Miming just ordinary businessmen and not known as current success.
Only after he got the blessing from the 'play of bank loans' names fly especially among communities Entreprenur University (EU). I learned how to have money to work for us, he said. Before this, I only have a few tens of million of debt, and at that time I was just thinking how can I make my debt is paid off. I do how to cover the debt, it turns out it was the wrong way! he said.
Learning from the EU's frontman, namely Purdi E Chandra, he understood the new way of doing business in a more precise is not trying to how the debts be paid off, but instead is how to be able to get a bigger debt than the debt. So when he only had a small debt, he claimed to have worked furiously to keep the store in order to close the monthly mortgage installments. Contrary to the present, the amount of interest should I pay per month to the bank approximately $ 60 million, but it was not me who pays, because the benefits of running a business that is closing itself, he explained. The logic is simple. Rough calculations bank interest rate is about 1.5% of the amount each month. While profit is obtained from at least business is 5% and more. From there the great interest that must be borne already closed the added rest of the profits. Although the difference is only 3.5% was already quite large when multiplied by the total debt of Rp 500 million, for example.
Regarding the risk of bad debts because of business that can not walk or lose Miming dismissed that possibility happen as long as it's small entrepreneurs in managing the financial management discipline. The principle that must be held that the use of credit kuncuran for consumptive purposes is taboo to do. He cautioned if people have started to dare to use the thousands of money from the bank to outside business interests, then it will continue to recur reckless in increasingly larger amounts. I am sure that he will go bankrupt, he threatened. Miming confirmed that the problems often faced by the SME level business when dealing with the bank is not able to convince the creditor. So from the beginning wanted to ask keredit he has applied the following accounting standards following the balance sheet and bank statement. Report to make good our finances so that banks trust us, he said. Problem mortgage? Not a problem, because that's owned assets in the collateral, so the risk does not exist, because I shop at most taken, he said lightly.
Currently, he admitted that he had had five fruit shop and is building its own printing plant, in addition to opening another business that is a few salons in waralabakan, RB, screen printing business, and also has purchased a franchise Primagama. So the total assets owned is approximately USD $ 7 billion in achieved in just 2.5 years. Meanwhile, total loans reached about USD 3.5 billion amount. When first I was afraid the same bank, my business turnover of approximately USD 150 million only a year, now when I dare to use bank loans my turnover is above 10 billion a year, he said firmly. Credit in large numbers of course can not be expected to immediately. I also started from a small amount, he said. First apply for credit worth USD 30 million, then increases with the asset that is derived from previous funding. It is necessary to maintain good relations by not making a mistake with the bank, he added. Although its business network has started menggurita not mean the EU is an active speaker should be busy taking care of business every day. Should he traveled freely through its activities as a speaker to various cities across Indonesia in Jakarta, Cilegon, Bogor, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Palembang, Padang, Denpasar, and others. I was the most sought after Pak Purdi, he said. While the business affairs he has mempercayaksan on human resources dealing with professionally. I am applying to hire professional management, including myself, he said. He wanted to make sure that if by what he did he could do the jump as now, surely someone else will be too.
I just want to change the minds of many people that the business does not necessarily use the money, the important need courage, he said. Added, when someone already has the intention to do business, think about the business of business and the course. This means not only to daydream but he said nothing.
Source: http://www.purdiechandra.net/gara-gara-purdi/2009/12/hutang-berlipat-kekayaan-meningkat/

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar