Take Decisions
Should I open a restaurant desert?" That's the question that had appeared in my mind at that time. When this kind of idea I am trying to ask you to others, they are pessimistic and ask: "Why do you have to open a restaurant business field, whereas a business like that 'it has mushroomed. Does have good prospects? "
With the various comments, made me increasingly challenged to prove it. In fact, previously I have never jumped into the restaurant business, but I consider it as a business opportunity.
As an entrepreneur, I should dare try to prove it, and able to make the right decision. But now I remain optimistic, that the idea could be realized. In the end I decided that I should dare to try this business. I believe that market opportunities remain, especially for middle and upper circles of society.
Apparently, this business is tangible and roads, even the days of any crisis, I remain optimistic prospective restaurant business. In fact, the more guests, there are ministers, community leaders, artists, and businessmen.
In making a decision, my intuition is more sensitive consideration of rational considerations. Indeed, as an entrepreneur we must dare to use intuition effectively, both to make decisions in business, as well as in everyday life. Although you probably will not realize the process, that every decision we make by using intuition is just one example of the many experiences that I experienced.
I feel really, how sharp it a touch of intuition. That's what probably allowed me to let the data intuition was complements other data, which ultimately I use in making decisions. So, I believe, that in the business and this life, we should continue to use intuition. Therefore, intuition would come open mind and give added value to our emotions, and intuition to empower us to be more productive and active in every situation.
Intuition is very important, not only for the benefit now, but also for the sake of the future. Because, diperkirankan business challenges in the future, relatively different from now. The changes are very fast and chaotic, erratic, making it difficult for us to memprediksikannya.
A challenge with an uncertain level of turbulence of this kind, it surely will make us more intuition plays a role in every decision. The possibility of management science that now we struggled, it is still difficult to solve the various challenges that will occur in the future. In fact, we must remain hopeful, that the business in which we live today should still continue to grow.
We as an entrepreneur, like it or not, must be sharp in intuition. We must be able to think quickly and finally able to take the right decision. I see there is something unique on intuition, which is contrary to the process of reasoning. The process of intuition is not linear (various patterns), while the rational process is linear. That is why most entrepreneurs in any decision or step in his business, often a surprise, not rational, and dare to face the risks.
Karenai By that, I agree opinions that say, that between intuition and irrationality, inter-related. Some decisions that we take a mixture of various kinds of memories, ideas, feelings, and the fact that sometimes contradict each other. So the "touch" that enables intuitive intuition that we let the data that will complement the other data we use to make decisions.
According to Quin Spitser and Ron Evans, intuition is crash analysis of the facts using knowledge and experience as a filter. In business, intuition is known as a business. Inside there is insight, experience, mental, and feeling, but there are also extensive knowledge, experience more, and the mental. Intuition there are 4 four levels, which can arise through physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
Many ways to develop intuition, such as that developed by Robert K. Cooper, PhD, is: go into the experience, ability to muster a little more, stay open to all possibilities, overcome fear, recognize and find ways to overcome any hindrance to it. In addition, Cooper also suggested, so sensing an opportunity to get out the world of business, give extra attention to the first response to the questions, consider how your intuition communicates with us, take a few minutes a day to record emotional intelligence, and do not forget to expand the sense of confidence.
With the various comments, made me increasingly challenged to prove it. In fact, previously I have never jumped into the restaurant business, but I consider it as a business opportunity.
As an entrepreneur, I should dare try to prove it, and able to make the right decision. But now I remain optimistic, that the idea could be realized. In the end I decided that I should dare to try this business. I believe that market opportunities remain, especially for middle and upper circles of society.
Apparently, this business is tangible and roads, even the days of any crisis, I remain optimistic prospective restaurant business. In fact, the more guests, there are ministers, community leaders, artists, and businessmen.
In making a decision, my intuition is more sensitive consideration of rational considerations. Indeed, as an entrepreneur we must dare to use intuition effectively, both to make decisions in business, as well as in everyday life. Although you probably will not realize the process, that every decision we make by using intuition is just one example of the many experiences that I experienced.
I feel really, how sharp it a touch of intuition. That's what probably allowed me to let the data intuition was complements other data, which ultimately I use in making decisions. So, I believe, that in the business and this life, we should continue to use intuition. Therefore, intuition would come open mind and give added value to our emotions, and intuition to empower us to be more productive and active in every situation.
Intuition is very important, not only for the benefit now, but also for the sake of the future. Because, diperkirankan business challenges in the future, relatively different from now. The changes are very fast and chaotic, erratic, making it difficult for us to memprediksikannya.
A challenge with an uncertain level of turbulence of this kind, it surely will make us more intuition plays a role in every decision. The possibility of management science that now we struggled, it is still difficult to solve the various challenges that will occur in the future. In fact, we must remain hopeful, that the business in which we live today should still continue to grow.
We as an entrepreneur, like it or not, must be sharp in intuition. We must be able to think quickly and finally able to take the right decision. I see there is something unique on intuition, which is contrary to the process of reasoning. The process of intuition is not linear (various patterns), while the rational process is linear. That is why most entrepreneurs in any decision or step in his business, often a surprise, not rational, and dare to face the risks.
Karenai By that, I agree opinions that say, that between intuition and irrationality, inter-related. Some decisions that we take a mixture of various kinds of memories, ideas, feelings, and the fact that sometimes contradict each other. So the "touch" that enables intuitive intuition that we let the data that will complement the other data we use to make decisions.
According to Quin Spitser and Ron Evans, intuition is crash analysis of the facts using knowledge and experience as a filter. In business, intuition is known as a business. Inside there is insight, experience, mental, and feeling, but there are also extensive knowledge, experience more, and the mental. Intuition there are 4 four levels, which can arise through physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
Many ways to develop intuition, such as that developed by Robert K. Cooper, PhD, is: go into the experience, ability to muster a little more, stay open to all possibilities, overcome fear, recognize and find ways to overcome any hindrance to it. In addition, Cooper also suggested, so sensing an opportunity to get out the world of business, give extra attention to the first response to the questions, consider how your intuition communicates with us, take a few minutes a day to record emotional intelligence, and do not forget to expand the sense of confidence.
Source: http://www.purdiechandra.net/jalur-cepat/2010/03/mengambil-keputusan/

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar