Learn from The Bottle
There is one interesting to us refer pertanyaanyang of a third generation participant Entrepreneur University in Jakarta some time ago. "Why sir, I did not have the courage of doing business. It was extremely difficult. Moreover, I have enough money, expertise and business ideas. What could I do business? "He said. I who asked about the problem on this one, as he jokingly asked. "Did you when entering the bathroom should also be thinking ahead one or two hours earlier?", I asked. He was somewhat surprised to hear that, he thought my question was really weird. "Ah ... I think the dong is not necessary, sir. Cook entered the bathroom I should think the first one or two hours earlier. Wow, how does this man, "she replied excitedly. Hearing the answer was spontaneous, simultaneous participants, mostly housewives, employees, retirees, professors, and even have a master's degree and docktor laughed off. "Well, something like that, if we want the business," I replied simply. "I do not have too much to think of it."
I think, why our energy just to think and think what business would continue, but no form. I think, if we want a business just has too much thought, could have a business that will not materialize. Though we may have the desire to be entrepreneurs. Therefore, we must have the courage to have any business we want. For example, when we started the business but faces obstacles had no capital, no need to confuse just use tricks windfall. What is a windfall? I am short of words "Courage, Optimism, Money, People, Other?. I mean, in business we must have courage. We must be optimistic. Well, if baseball had money, we bisa'pakai 'or borrow money to others. I am sure, as long as our business is clear, and have good prospects, there must be people who lend money or capital to us. Lending money to others for business I think is fine. In fact, I often suggest, even though money should not have used his own money for business.
If we have money or capital, but we are not experts in the field of business are we going to run, I think we can just use tricks BOTTLE. Abbreviation what is this? Brave, Optimistic, Power, People, Other. This means that in addition we still have the courage and optimism, we can hire someone else or we can look for people who are experts in their fields so that our businesses can walk. In short, we do not have to run the business with its own power. If the idea did not have any business, the collapse moment we can do. Abbreviations Brave, Optimistic, Business, People, Other. So we must be brave and optimistic in the business by imitating someone else's business.
Well, why do we find it difficult and did not dare to start a business, but every time we have the courage to enter the bathroom. We entered the bathroom without much thought. If then the water is less warm or too cold, we can also arrange it. As with any business that we run the business kalu less developed, we can arrange. Can we fix whichever is less. And kalapun we have no capital, no skills or have no idea, it could have had a orng exploit another. But the point is, our business remains the road. Indeed, here and there lack of business we will make us mature in business. Entrepreneur soul we too will be growing.
Therefore, for us who want to start a business but do not have the skills, or may not have a business idea, I suggest you try to just apply the windfall stance, Bottles, and collapse.
I think, why our energy just to think and think what business would continue, but no form. I think, if we want a business just has too much thought, could have a business that will not materialize. Though we may have the desire to be entrepreneurs. Therefore, we must have the courage to have any business we want. For example, when we started the business but faces obstacles had no capital, no need to confuse just use tricks windfall. What is a windfall? I am short of words "Courage, Optimism, Money, People, Other?. I mean, in business we must have courage. We must be optimistic. Well, if baseball had money, we bisa'pakai 'or borrow money to others. I am sure, as long as our business is clear, and have good prospects, there must be people who lend money or capital to us. Lending money to others for business I think is fine. In fact, I often suggest, even though money should not have used his own money for business.
If we have money or capital, but we are not experts in the field of business are we going to run, I think we can just use tricks BOTTLE. Abbreviation what is this? Brave, Optimistic, Power, People, Other. This means that in addition we still have the courage and optimism, we can hire someone else or we can look for people who are experts in their fields so that our businesses can walk. In short, we do not have to run the business with its own power. If the idea did not have any business, the collapse moment we can do. Abbreviations Brave, Optimistic, Business, People, Other. So we must be brave and optimistic in the business by imitating someone else's business.
Well, why do we find it difficult and did not dare to start a business, but every time we have the courage to enter the bathroom. We entered the bathroom without much thought. If then the water is less warm or too cold, we can also arrange it. As with any business that we run the business kalu less developed, we can arrange. Can we fix whichever is less. And kalapun we have no capital, no skills or have no idea, it could have had a orng exploit another. But the point is, our business remains the road. Indeed, here and there lack of business we will make us mature in business. Entrepreneur soul we too will be growing.
Therefore, for us who want to start a business but do not have the skills, or may not have a business idea, I suggest you try to just apply the windfall stance, Bottles, and collapse.
Source: http://www.purdiechandra.net/jadi-entrepreneur/2009/09/bodol-botol-dan-bobol/

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar